Free Weekly Student Checklists
Grab your free weekly student checklists at the bottom of this post. There are 4 different choices in the download. Weekly Vs. Student Checklists & Colored Vs. Black and White.
Scroll to the bottom to swipe your download.
Weekly & Daily Planning Pages : Free
How to use the Student Checklist:
- Print out enough checklists for the year. 18 should cover a 36-week school year.
- Write the week on the designated line.
- Write the subjects in the given column.
- In your notes area you can give more detail about the assignment. An example: Pg. 22, Worksheet 4
How to use the Weekly Checklist:
It can be used the same as the student checklist or as a checklist in your homeschool binder.
I like to use one checklist box per student. (Example below)
- Print enough pages for however many students you’ll have. (I’ll have 4 homeschooling this year, so I’ll print 2 pages per week.)
- Place the student’s name where the subject header was on the student checklist.
- Then use it the same as you would the student checklist.
I prefer to have a checklist over daily planning pages in my homeschool master binder.