This free Zoology Notebook can be used with any curriculum or as a separate study.
Scroll to the bottom for your download.
How to use the Free Zoology Notebook
- Choose one to two animals each week to study . (Make 36 copies of notebook pages for 1 animal per week or 72 copies for 2 per week. Assemble in 3 ring binder.)
- You will read about that animal, watch videos, and do research. Use this notebook to record facts about the animal.
- What does it eat? How big is it?
- Where does it live? Find that place on a map. Is it above or below the equator? What continent or ocean?
- Find out the climate of that area. (Geography!)
- Sketch the animal in your notebook or cut and paste pictures from a magazine or printed from the internet.
Free Zoology Notebook
Click the link below to download the Zoology Notebook.
Looking for more free homeschool stuff?
You can find more free printables here. >>> Free Homeschool Printables