The Forest Nature Journal
The Forest Nature Journal is a beautiful watercolor nature study covering forest animals, berries, and trees.
You will receive a printable PDF file with this purchase. No physical copies. The bonus to printable PDFs is that they can be reused for other children.
Age/ Grade Level for this journal: Grades 3-8 or ages 8-13.
The study can easily be used for older students, by adding to or leaving out some elements. The nature flashcards can be used for younger children.
- nature journal pages & prompts
- beautiful watercolor nature flashcards
- forest posters
- anatomy of…
- book suggestions to go along with your study
How to use The Forest Nature Journal
- Print one for each student.
- Collect the books/ materials you’ll need for the study. (All suggested books are 100% free.)
- Cut out and laminate the flash cards for durability.
- Laminate the posters for durability.
*Note: The posters can be used as posters to hand in your school room or you can use them as page separators in your forest nature journal.
Assembling the journal
Option 1: 3-ring binder
Option 2: Staple along the left edge to create a booklet.
Option 3: Loose leaf
Option 4: Bind it with a coil binder.